Thursday, December 11, 2008

My thoughts on The Mormon Church...(READ PLEASE)

Well, first of all I'd Like to express my feelings; I have no problems whatsoever with The Mormon followers, i think some of them are the greatest people I've ever known. I have close friends and family members that are Mormon, I don't disrespect anything of them as long as they show me respect. But to pry in affairs that are not their business needs to stop like say politics or meddling in a person you barely know personal life is gross and impersonal. But I'm not saying that ALL Mormons are like that just SOME, the key word is SOME, the few that i know are my best friends and family member whom I love with all my heart! A friend of mine came back from a mission, and Let me tell you this at first i was nervous because he knew i was gay and i was worried that all the time on the mission would make him change his views a little bit on things, but you know what he is the most open minded person I'd come across yet... I'm proud of him, and proud that he went on his mission for 2 years to do what he believes in. that's great! and that is all i had to say!

No comments: