Friday, May 8, 2009

BOOKS!


The book that has come to my attention, was beautifully written Mark A. Roeder called Someone Is Watching. This book is such a touching and heartbreaking story (yes it's a Young Adult Book, but about the coming of age and finding about one self sexual discoveries) This book I've read three times in a row i could not put it down it made me laugh, it made me gasp and it made me cry my heart out (literally). It's not a very mainstream book but you can order it online at any booksellers there are online. and yes to some people it would be a "gay" book but to read this book you might understand what a teenager has to go through in not only his school but also in mind. I recommend this book to all and If I ever get to meet Oprah i would recommend this book to her!

No comments: