Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DVD NEWS!!!


Guess what ladies and flamboyant Gentlements??!???!?! The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is finally out on DVD to buy in all stores!!!! This moving, beautiful, best movie ever made in 2008. Brad Pitt delivers the most brilliant performance yet in his career. Of Course I've been a Brad Pitt Fan since i saw The Legends of Fall, I am never disappointed by him. I think he is beautiful, bold and the best damn actor in Hollywood right now!! I am all for Sean Penn winning his Oscar, but really i think it should've been given to Brad Pitt (yes i am gay but i don't always have to follow). I loved how the movie started out with the lines " I was born under unusual circumstances.." i don't want to give away stories if you haven't seen the movie or read the short story! Do go out and rent or buy the DVD or Blue-ray what ever lights your fire! Trust me to those who haven't seen it, you are in for a treat 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, A+, and FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: