Monday, December 28, 2009

Blu-Ray disc/dvd player!


Well the day after Christmas i went to Best Buy to purchase myself a SONY blu-ray disc and standard DVD player for myself since for Christmas i got a couple of Blu-Ray movies.. and get this the best way to watch movies ever!...

I'm so proud to be an owner of Blu-Ray i hope it continues and not drop like HD DVD did, i've never in my life seen such a perfect picture on screen I thought HD TV and hi def movies would do the trick but man was i proven wrong..

even when you put in you regular dvd in this Blu-Ray Disc/DVD player it upgrades your DVDs in to HD, there are some movies where actors and actresses are meant for regular standard players but it's amazing... if you are questioning or debating on whether getting it or not, don't waste time and do it. but buy what i got beacuse that way you don't have to get rid of your dvd collection just buy blu-ray from now on and enjoy both in HD...

No comments: