Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Richardson Family

My favorite Family, 

I'm am going to miss These Three a great deal, but i'm extremely happy at the awesome opportunity Josh is getting. They are moving to Klamath Falls, Oregon i think that alone is awesome, means a new state for me to visit!! haha.  

The story about how i know this great family..  well...

it all started fall of 1992 i visited Morningside Elementary because they had the Utah School For the Deaf and the Blind section there. I walk in completely nervous and scared because my family and i had just finally discovered i was hard of hearing and in process of getting my first hearing aids, this whole process of going to a different school without my neighborhood friends was a frightful notion. as soon as i walked in i noticed this very very bright blond Hair girl who walked straight up to me and said "Come here, i'm going to be your best friend and we going to do this Nutcracker!" She grabbed my hands and we decorated this nutcracker that the teacher gave us as an assignment. Queen and I've been best friends ever since that day. This November will mark our 21 years of being friends. yes we've known each that long. the stories we could tell but won't!! SOME but not ALL.. 

Over the years we've just gotten stronger in our bond it's has become a brother/sister type deal, then Josh finally came in the picture when we both went to college at SLCC, a friend of hers introduced them. 

They have been together for 5 years before they even got engaged. when they finally got engaged i was the "MAN" of Honor for the wedding and i had a great time with that role.. then later in over a year they gave me the news that they were having a baby i was extremely thrilled. 

I was there for the birth of their BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS AVERIE JO, who I completely adore she is just one happy baby, and i am so enjoying the Uncle Joey Role even though i'm not related by blood but i feel like one.



ALSO I forgot to mention they have a beautiful Husky by the name of Diesel  and he is very protective of Averie and he is the most lovable dog in the world and kind of a attention-whore haha.. I love him tho regardless he's the best blanket in the winter just an FYI.







Kellie Jo "Queen" Richardson, 
I love you with all my heart your my best friend/sister i could ever have, i'll see you soon!
 Love you,
Joey "Duke" Borg

No comments: